From Trance to Intention:
A process group for men addressing addictive and/or distracting thoughts and behaviors
Do you identify with any of the following?
- Losing hours to Social Networking
- Escaping to Internet Pornography
- Working extra hours and missing loved ones
- Eating to self-soothe, or at strange times
- Bouncing from one relationship to another
A WEEKLY PROCESS GROUP TO FOSTER A SAFE CONTAINER TO HELP MEN LIVE IN MORE CONGRUENCE WITH THEIR GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS FOR WORK, LOVE AND FAMILY
Together, using mindfulness and experiential approaches, we will explore the impulses that drive the Trancelike states that we inhabit as coping mechanisms and cultivate resources to help us live and act in congruence with our Intentional selves.
Wednesday nights from 7pm to 9pm
2304 E Burnside, Suite 202
Portland, OR 97214
Fee: $180 per month
Three month commitment required
For more information, or to sign up for this group, contact one of the facilitators above.